As of July we are relaunching our “CNA School Business Building Mentorship Program”. This is a 6 month long mentorship program that affords you the opportunity to have access to expert consult the entire step of the way. We help you get your CNA school started and empower you with the tools to make it profitable.
Most CNA schools can take anywhere from 6-9 months to start depending on your state. This program helps you walk you through the process providing you with resources to not only get your program accredited but to also ensure you are able to sustain a profitable business after you open. Take a look at the benefits of this program.
- Once a week virtual/live Q&A session with your expert mentor coupled with guided assignments to complete
- Once a week access to live working webinars on topics surrounding the business and application submission
- Once a month webinars from expert guest speakers on topics such as funding, business credit, marketing, instructor development and more
- Access to online resources via our online University “The CNA Instructors Secret University” that help you complete the CNA accreditation process
- Access to online resources and best practices to protect your business from legal issues as well as polices and procedures
- Access to all webinar recordings via our online University
This program is best suited for individuals who have made a firm decision on starting a CNA program and are ready to move forward. This program is also very beneficial to new CNA school owners or owners who need strategy development, as business building is our main focus in this course.
If you are interested in this program, we encourage you to sign up HERE to gain immediate access and let us help you get started today. If you would like to discuss further or have questions, you can book a free call with us so we can answer any specific questions you may have.
Want to join our emailing list to get free info on how to start a CNA school sign up HERE.
Victoria Randle NP-C is the owner of The CNA Instructor Consultants LLC.