Start a CNA School Seminars in Atlanta
$4000 (COVID STYLE)
Get prepared to start your own CNA school. Join our engaging one on one seminar where we will help you prepare your state-required elements for your CNA School. You will come to Atlanta for 3 days while I walk you step by step through all your states paperwork. Topics will be: Students Handbook, Nursing Home Contract, Curriculum, Lesson Plans, Operational Forms, Syllabus, and more. This seminar will be completely hands-on.
This seminar is flexible. Pick the 3 days you want to come to Atlanta. (*Note Weekend days are an additional $500)
You MUST bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. When you leave you will have all elements of your application prepared for submission.
This seminar includes the following:
- Hotel accommodations for two nights.
- BONUS: Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks will be provided on day one.
- Write your curriculum/lesson plans for the CNA curriculum per the Federal and state guidelines.
- Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive, and affective.
- Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures.
- Will gain access to resources needed to open a CNA school per local and state regulations.
- Will develop required forms needed to operate a CNA program: instructor evaluation, attendance, nursing home contract, etc.
- Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate CNA programs.
- Complete course outline/syllabus.
- Tips on how to obtain a contract with a nursing home.
- Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a CNA school.
Please be sure to add the days you prefer for the seminar during check out. We will contact you to discuss specifics within 24 hours of your booking.